This is an example of a WordPress blog that can be used as an extra, visual addition to the course, or a course platform.
- It can be pass-word protected.
- Commentators do not need to reveal their identity but can use screen names. The administrator can identify them as they need to log in with an email (that only the admin can see).
- Comments can be moderated every time, or, the first time someone posts (to keep spam away).
- WordPress offers free basic service (like this one) but one can customize the domain name and/or purchase a special template/design.
- Here is an example. COM1001 Introduction Course.